God does in fact heal, He uses us to do it
- There is instantaneous healing (right away), but sometimes it takes multiple prayers and a long time for it to happen.
- See this sermon here. It has really awesome testimonies of people who got healed!
Discover what’s in our Salvation welcome package
- Funny FEDEX commercial here
Ambassador: accredited diplomat sent by a country as its official representative to foreign country- speaks the language, lives under the rules/laws and brings the culture and customs from the country from which they are sent
- We’re ambassadors of Heaven- sent by Christ
Healing is not a formula- it’s a heart position, a trust in the Holy Spirit to reveal and make these things real to us.
- The disciples didn’t understand it, but they followed and copied Jesus
- To heal: we need to be mentored, but should try it out (trial and error)
- Healing is available to us
- According to the identity that Christ has purchased for us, we have more power and authority than we realize.
Keys to see more breakthrough:
- Authority: the freedom/right to act/exercise power
- Matt 28
2. Power: ability
5 step prayer model: (for someone you know, not necessarily for complete strangers, can be used for healing,etc)
- Determine the problem and ask questions about it (use 1-10 pain scale)
- Put your heart and mind in the right place (don’t think about yourself, but about God and think about the perspective of Jesus, imagine Him by your side)
- Engage as the Holy Spirit leads you (when healing, most effective by ridding the pain, then addressing the underlying condition)
- Check on them (use 1-10 pain scale again- if needed, pray once more). Know that when praying for someone that they might not get healed, but they will certainly be blessed by God in some way.
- Give God praise (together) for a moment, give the person (spirit-led) instruction
- Sometimes, healing might occur after an odd request/action (led by Holy Spirit). Might seem weird, example: telling a blind person to see, a paralyzed person to walk, etc. Many examples of this are shown in the Bible
- Matt 12:43- we need to be standing at the door, saying “no vacancy”.
- If/when symptoms come back, you need to stand up and say: “No! I was healed! I rebuke the devil, in Jesus’ name!”
- You can’t lose your healing, but the devil tries to bring something else back on you- several times. Don’t let the devil steal your “property” (healing). Stand up and don’t let him take what God gave you!
- Sometimes, the symptoms go away instantly. Other times, it may take a long time praying.
- There’s nothing wrong with taking medicine- we’re all fighting the same enemy!
- Read and study stories of Jesus healing in the Bible- learn from the Master
- Go for it! Use your authority, and go speak to that mountain!
- Invite and declare the Kingdom to come!